New Nasty Neds added to NMBA Site

We have added our new "Nasty Neds" (thank you Mike Redmond - NAMVET1968, winner of our naming contest) to our NMBA website. Appreciate everyone's thoughts on our naming contest ... BBC'ers rock! Please check out these heads ... fit almost any style of Finesse Ned Style bait, and have them available in 4 colors and 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 oz sizes. Here is the link https://www.nmbacustomtackle.com/pro...age/nasty-neds

2. Member
    HEY !! I received the packs of Nasty Neds and they look really good!!, I can not wait to use them!! Thanks again !

3. Member
    [QUOTE=NAMVET1968;10583699]HEY !! I received the packs of Nasty Neds and they look really good!!, I can not wait to use them!! Thanks again ![/QUOTE

Your welcome

4. Member
    Is that like a new fangled slider worm setup?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    i think it can be even though I dont think the head shape is the best for the technique. but it does help stay unhung when ned rigging...which I would always do. I was tossing the lifted jigs version of these yesterday after buying some last weekend and was pretty impressed. nothing big but it kept me fishing instead of having to move the boat all the time to get unhung or break off. I was using ZMan products so it kept the bait upright....but I was kinda wondering that myself because I been wanting to buy some of those slider jigs.

6. Banned
    I buried the hook pretty deep into the plastic while still keeping it straight...and it really kept me unhung...in rocks too! the weedless shape and buried hook point make it easier to fish.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Similar in look, but designed for small ned type plastics .... now you have a truly weedless Ned option