Walloon Lake last month

Little late getting this report up from last month. It was a trip I did to Walloon Lake. I got chased off the water in the morning by storms that rolled through. I did go back three days later and caught 25 to 30 bass with my son-in-law. This video will show you the boat ramp locations and some nice walleye and bass catches on one of Michigan's finest smallmouth fisheries.

You do a great job editing these videos... I dont watch many of these type vids, But I always watch yours. I always like the content.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    You do a great job editing these videos... I dont watch many of these type vids, But I always watch yours. I always like the content.
    Mike I appreciate it! Kicking myself for not taking the camera equipment when I had my son-in-law with me, but probably best I didn't. He did better on Charlevoix. He only caught one at Walloon. I was literally cutting my lures off I was catching fish on and tying it on his rod and reel. I was more frustrated than he was that he wasn't catching them. His only fish is that last pic where he is holding up one. I probably caught 25 good ones in the 4 hours we fished. I talked to Jim about it and he had the same experience with his nephew on Lake Erie. He is now trying to figure out how to edit him out so he doesn't look bad. I think guys like you and many others here have experienced that while fishing with someone that just learned how to cast a rod and reel. I just wonder if he was never feeling the bite and was actually getting the bites. Just a heads up for you. There is a chain of lakes that you like to fish that has been really hot the last month. Remember when I was fishing with Tim and you were just running your boat on this chain seeing how fast it will go? That chain is on fire now and I'm tied up. lol I'm in Tennessee with the Mrs's for her birthday. Dirt slow internet here too. Glad this forum loaded okay. Tight lines brother

4. Member

I fished that chain 3 weeks ago and it was average at best...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

I had a buddy that has been beating them up there and Jim and went did a video there. He lost his audio so he is going to have mess with it to get a video out of it. Tip. Fish the current. You will know what I mean.