Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Opalski...just off phone with dealer you called..He has and is always good about receiving and returning calls and insures you that if he didn’t call you back, your call fell through the cracks somehow, and it wasn’t on purpose on his end. If he can help you in any way, he will...he is between you and Flordia and will be glad to show you a 223..
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

2. Banned
    I’ve spoken with everyone that I know of..tried becoming a sponsor and was denied..I not allowed to promote on here per al sorry guys

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    As opposed to the Ballistic being a bad rip off of one boat brand.
    warcry - Ballistic must really be a threat to you and your Bullet since you never miss a chance to bash them. Course that's easy to do when you hide behind a keyboard and aren't man enough to at least post your name and location.

He doesn't need to now.

5. Banned
    That's a good trick to copy a bullet. When you build one bigger than anything they build.

Ok guys--There is not a BAD bass boat on this web site. If they are on here, they are good. Bad mouthing other boats is something we should refrain from. IMO it would be a good idea, if you don't have something good to say about the boat, you don't have, or never had--Don't say it. I have had many brands of Boats and all of them have been great. The service of all the brands has been excellent, from the person I purchased the boat from on here to the manufacture.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    Ok guys--There is not a BAD bass boat on this web site. If they are on here, they are good. Bad mouthing other boats is something we should refrain from. IMO it would be a good idea, if you don't have something good to say about the boat, you don't have, or never had--Don't say it. I have had many brands of Boats and all of them have been great. The service of all the brands has been excellent, from the person I purchased the boat from on here to the manufacture.
    Did you get rid of your cat?

Quote Originally Posted by angle iron View Post
    Did you get rid of your cat?
    Yep got rid of both--Great boats, just wanted something more nimble!!

9. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Ballistic pretty much has made the perfect boat ,speed ,ride and fishability (wide decks)are hard to roll into one pkg.Its funny when you see guys on here how fast will my boat go and 72 is the answer and here comes Ballistic at 90s in a big ass boat!Thats pretty awesome in anyone’s book.

10. Member
    I hear Balistic will have at least one Elite Series angler in a boat at the Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    Well said. ....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

12. Member
    Maybe some Ballistic guy can correct me, but it seems like their boats only use czone touch screen implementations. I'm personally not a fan of that (and I say that as a software engineer tech nerd). I think physical buttons are much more convenient. Heck, I even prefer tactile switches instead of touch buttons. No fiddling with a touch screen or menus, just flip the switch and get the tactile feedback, no need to complicate it. Cars also have this issue. There's a race to modernize and innovate but when this happens sometimes practicality is lost. It might make sense on a more complicated system, but for bass boats I think it's unnecessary.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by th365thli View Post
    Maybe some Ballistic guy can correct me, but it seems like their boats only use czone touch screen implementations. I'm personally not a fan of that (and I say that as a software engineer tech nerd). I think physical buttons are much more convenient. Heck, I even prefer tactile switches instead of touch buttons. No fiddling with a touch screen or menus, just flip the switch and get the tactile feedback, no need to complicate it. Cars also have this issue. There's a race to modernize and innovate but when this happens sometimes practicality is lost. It might make sense on a more complicated system, but for bass boats I think it's unnecessary.
    Dont know,about tactile switches, but adding switches is an option that some people get. The panel goes right beside drive leg. They are neat and clean install. That said, I wasn’t sure how I’d like the CZONE switching. I can tell you after using them now for a while, I wouldn’t have anything else..love them! CZONE is a proven design that’s been in use in big offshore yachts and boats for years..

I think I’d prefer switches also but it sounds like the folks at Ballistic will make it the way you want it !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123