Power Pole issues

My 520 has dual 8’ Blades. My neck lanyard will make them both function correctly. However my dash switch will only work one of the poles. I tried to link the second pole to the switch but it doesn’t link. Anyone seen this before?
    2018 Ranger 520L with Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Fitzgerald Rods
    Lews Products
    River Runner Baits

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Contact Jones Trolling Motor Service, a BBC sponsor, expert on Power Poles.

www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

Sounds like a bluetooth block...where is the pump for that second pole? ..you may have an issue with bluetooth connectiing from that switch on the dash. Make sure batteries are good in dash switch and make sure your pressing the pair button on the pump unril you hear the "beep".

4. Member
    You can use the phone app to try and set it up as well.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

5. Member
    Thanks for the replies. I can hear it beep but not the second beep telling me it’s linked. Also the dash switch works the other pole fine. Both pumps are mounted side by side in the bilge and both work perfect with the lanyard. Just the one pole and that dash switch not linking right.
    Fitzgerald Rods
    Lews Products
    River Runner Baits

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Is your advanced dash switch set to work both poles ( both lights on switch lit up) under the speed setting round button. The advanced switch can work both together, just the right or just the left. Be sure you have it set to work both poles and not just the 1. feel free to text me 24 hours a day 607 221 3480 for any Power Pole problems.

7. Member
    I’m going to say thats the problem I’m going to work on it this Friday. Thanks for that info.
    Fitzgerald Rods
    Lews Products
    River Runner Baits

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
    I’m going to say thats the problem I’m going to work on it this Friday. Thanks for that info.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Is your advanced dash switch set to work both poles ( both lights on switch lit up) under the speed setting round button. The advanced switch can work both together, just the right or just the left. Be sure you have it set to work both poles and not just the 1. feel free to text me 24 hours a day 607 221 3480 for any Power Pole problems.
    Damn...I didn't think of the most obvious reason! I bet that will fix him right up.

10. Member
    Yea I didn’t realize that switch could control each pole separately I bet I hit the selector button and didn’t realize it. I will know tomorrow.
    Fitzgerald Rods
    Lews Products
    River Runner Baits

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yea I didn’t realize that switch could control each pole separately I bet I hit the selector button and didn’t realize it. I will know tomorrow.
    very common issue, happens to myself on occasion. you will see when you push the small round button it will light the small left light , the small right light or both you will want both lights lit up. the speed function will work very similar however its the flashing between the 2 lights that lets you know what speed your set at for deployment.

12. Member
    Yep that was the problem. It was doing exactly what the switch was telling it to do. Changed it to both lights and both poles work perfect. Thanks for the info and help. Always something new to learn.
    Fitzgerald Rods
    Lews Products
    River Runner Baits

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yep that was the problem. It was doing exactly what the switch was telling it to do. Changed it to both lights and both poles work perfect. Thanks for the info and help. Always something new to learn.
    very welcome glad we could help...