Question Ultrex time to take a little action

My Ultrex is working great ( knock on wood) but when off the on button light shows on about half the time. I know about the open circuit to turn on. I have read on here about tightening the two connectors to switch to prevent the open circuit and light on. I would like to try that. Would someone give me a little detail on how you tighten the connectors up a bit? After I tighten should I put some dielectric grease on them as well? Going to do this Monday so help appreciated!

2. Member
    Not connector. Bad switch or bad board. Bring to ASC.

3. Member
    Mine was one of them with a loose connection. I just crimped the female spade connectors slightly and put them back on the switch. I’m not saying the switch isn’t bad but in my case the connection was loose.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    Mine was one of them with a loose connection. I just crimped the female spade connectors slightly and put them back on the switch. I’m not saying the switch isn’t bad but in my case the connection was loose.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    Thanks I will try that.......going to fish in the morning and will give it a shot in the afternoon.
    Do you think the dielectric grease is needed?