Tracker Grizzly 1548 Trailer

I am looking for a trailer for my recently purchased Tracker Grizzly 1548, short of ordering a new one at bass pro, anyone have a better option or suggestion? Bass Pro wanted $1295 + Tax
    Located near St. Louis, MO
    2006 Champion 196 Mercury 200 Optimax

2. Banned
    For the money, the Bass Pro/Tracker trailer is probably your best option. I have a Grizzly 1754 that came with a Load Rite galvanized trailer. It's just a "universal bolt together/adjustable" type trailer. It's an OK trailer, fits my boat good, but it's it not as nice as the Tracker/ Bass Pro Trailers. I think this trailer was around $1300 when it was new.
    Last edited by mxmike; 10-11-2019 at 06:12 AM.

3. Member
    I have a tracker grizzly 1648 I was going to get a different trailer but the one that’s made for it was probably the best way to go.

4. Member
    BPS just quoted me a trailer for a topper boat not a grizzly, this seems to be different than the grizzly trailer, can anyone verify?

5. Banned
    The trailer should be just like the one in these pics. But to fit your boat model.

https://www.trackerboats.com/boat/gallery.cfm?boat=4597

6. Member
    Thanks! Ended up having to cancel one order from the bonehead in Springfield and have the local BPS order one for me

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 196Champ View Post
    Thanks! Ended up having to cancel one order from the bonehead in Springfield and have the local BPS order one for me

Ya , I was on a road trip this weekend and stopped at the BPS in Bolingbrook, Il. Was looking at the Grizzlys and trailers. I saw one under a 1648 that was kind of a cheepy trailer with 12" wheels. (looked like it was for a row boat)All the rest they had were the nicer trailers.