Old Meat Grinder question

I picked up an old Enterprise 2512 meat grinder and was looking for a manual or info on it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I cannot find any info on google.

2. Member
    Check National band saw parts.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzhunter77 View Post
    Check National band saw parts.
    Thanks for the response, figured out finally after too long that I was running it on 110 instead of 220. Rewired the plug for 220 has been working like a champ

4. Member
    �� good luck, you might know this already but keep the meat as cold as possible it will grind better. And watch your fingers. I was a Butcher off and on for over 40 years.
    Terry

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzhunter77 View Post
    �� good luck, you might know this already but keep the meat as cold as possible it will grind better. And watch your fingers. I was a Butcher off and on for over 40 years.
    Terry
    I appreciate all advise!

I've been making sausage for the last three or four winters, using a cheapo KitchenAid attachment and a cheapo grinder. I finally broke that one and found a commercial grinder. It is old but the Enterprise was a beast but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work...

Now I'm good to go, just cranked out 20 lb of cheese and parsley Italian sausage, and hoping to make 20 lb batches of chorizo and kielbasy next weekend.

6. Member
    I also have a 2512 enterprise. My problem is i"m missing the end cap. Do you by chance have a extra or know what size it is? It measures for a #12 but, i tried one and it didn't fit. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks