ALX Enox vs Zolo Sensitivity

I see that they have some of the Enox's on clearance on the ALX website. I have only fished Zolos and Experts. Those of you who have fished Zolos and Enox's, would you say there is a noticeable difference in sensitivity?

2. Member
    I have owned and fished both, many off the models. I do believe the Enox is more sensitive. Hope it helps.

I've fished both and they are both incredibly sensitive rods. I would have to say that the Enox is a tad bit more sensitive. That is one heck of a deal that they are running on the Enox now!!

4. Member
    You cannot go wrong with either. I own multiple Zolo series rods, and I have 1 Enox arcus. To me, the sensitivity is similar between the two rods, but I prefer the Zolos, due to the lighter weight on comparable models.

5. Member
    I have both. I think the Enox has a little more sensitivity to it, and a different feel. Like said earlier, you can’t go wrong with either.
    The sale they have on the Enox makes them a little cheaper then the ZOLO. Good time to try one. You can never have to many rods.