Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..

New Glarus > what Spotted Cow ??

I am heading to New Glarus on Saturday Morning. I want to try some Spotted Cow on my short Fishing trip. Where is the best place to buy spotted Cow from Beloit to New Glarus ? Is there a variety Pack and is there many good Beers in the variety Pack ? Can I buy cheaper beer at the Brewery ? What are your Favorite Spotted Cow Beers ? &

2. Member
    You can get Spotted Cow nearly anywhere in Wisconsin. About any gas station or grocery store will have it

3. Banned
    Does Spotted Cow have a set price? If I buy a couple cases > Do you have any discounted Liquor stores or Sam's Club > where I save a few Bucks ? What beers do you like or are they over rated ?

4. Member
    Call ahead to the NG brewery if you've got time, they might let you in for a quick tour, any local liquor store has Spotted cow, if your coming through Monroe, stop at the Beverage Mart on the far East side of town, great guys good prices.

*there is a Sam's club in Janesville, no idea if they carry Spotted cow though

Where is your short fishing trip around New Glaus? Madison?
    Last edited by Umckibben; 10-09-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Cheese County Bass Club

1 Spotted Cow is enough for me. I much prefer the Moon Man IPA.

6. Member
    Any Walmart in WI usually has it the cheapest.

7. Banned
    I will try any spotted cow beer. I have been checking google and Moon man is on the list. probably get assort pack - if anyone recommends it or pick up their best sellers.. Confused. heading to Yellowstone for the day, never been there and kinda like the state park setting for lunch BBQ.

8. Member
    I'll second the moon man.

9. Member
    Do yourself a favor and pick up some good beer from Good City or Third Space brewing.

10. Member
    FYI New Glarus Brewing is the brand. Spotted Cow is one of their "flavors" or beers, their most famous one. It is a Farmhouse Ale and very light with only 4.7% alcohol. Moon Man is another beer they make as is Two Women. I am also fond of their Oktoberfest variety called Staghorn. A 6 pack of New Glarus Brewing beer goes for 7.99 most places and the cheapest I have seen is 7.29 at woodmans grocery.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    I will try any spotted cow beer. I have been checking google and Moon man is on the list. probably get assort pack - if anyone recommends it or pick up their best sellers.. Confused. heading to Yellowstone for the day, never been there and kinda like the state park setting for lunch BBQ.
    I'm going to assume you'll be going through Monroe, the guys at Beverage Mart have a fantastic selection of local brew and would be more than willing to tell you whatever you want to know about the different NG beers, Yellowstone is tough lately, if you've never been and if you want any advice feel free to shoot me a PM, good luck
    Cheese County Bass Club

12. Member
    Most, if not all, liquor and gas stations will carry New Glarus craft!

Moon Man for sure! Too much gives me gout, though.../cry

13. Banned
    I appreciate all the recommendations. Moon Man and a few other that were suggested. I rather have fisherman suggestions that Beer reviews.

14. Banned
    Drinking a Moon Man right now.. real Beer. I liked the totally Naked and Apple Beer. The Belgium Red (cherries) was Outstanding. Thanks for the references,

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgrills View Post
    1 Spotted Cow is enough for me. I much prefer the Moon Man IPA.
    THIS