Thread: Why no eufaula

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Great smallmouth quality and quantity when you can find them. They are like Bigfoot at times

Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    Are the smallmouth still there in good numbers? I might need to make a trip
    Seems like the numbers have dropped off to me. A friend of mine caught one yesterday that was about 3 pounds. I purchased a place at Eufaula in March of 18 in the area of the lake where most of the smallmouth are supposed to be and I have only caught one since I bought the place and I spend a lot of time on the water. With that being said, I have caught two over 5 lbs. there over the years.

2015 Ranger Z520c / 2015 Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Those are some nice smallmouth! I've never caught one larger than a pound on Eufaula, but knew they are in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerb8 View Post
    Seems like the numbers have dropped off to me. A friend of mine caught one yesterday that was about 3 pounds. I purchased a place at Eufaula in March of 18 in the area of the lake where most of the smallmouth are supposed to be and I have only caught one since I bought the place and I spend a lot of time on the water. With that being said, I have caught two over 5 lbs. there over the years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12