Motormate 200 4s

What’s the deal for a motormate for a new 4s 200 pro Xs seems they haven’t made any yet or still in development. Need one for my new boat.

I did what Mikeexpress did on his and changed the end caps on the optimax motormate to work with the new motor when it gets here. Its all ready to go. Just have to use steering clips along with it as well. You simply remove ghe cups from the end and replace with a flat furniture cap in its place. The tubing is 7/8” ID.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

3. Member
    Perfect I pick up the new vexus 2180 center console next Friday after they get my power poles installed Don't want to drag it home without something toting the motor

4. Member
    Put the caps on my motormate,thanks but where do u position on the motor

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    When you get your motor, be sure to record the serial number where you will have it ready and available for posting (it's required when posting). Thanks!

If you check out the V6/V8 section of the FAQ's, there are multiple options shown there for you to choose from.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor