Thread: Rocker Switches

Rocker Switches

Who made these for the panel on a 2001 193? Thx.

2. Member
    Amazon has them

BBC also has a sponsor rocker switch pros
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Rocker switch pros is not a sponsor, Rick.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8upwithfishin' View Post
    Who made these for the panel on a 2001 193? Thx.
    Carling is the switch manufacturer and is available from several sources. I list three in my post pinned at the top of the forum page, Champion Information and OEM Links for more Champ info. Actually there are only two as New Wire Marine and Rocker Switch Pros are the same company. Some switches are different depending on the function, On-Off, On-Off-On, momentary (spring return to off like a horn switch), single or multiple circuits, lights or no lights, etc. C&O may or may not have what you're looking for. If you'll shoot me a picture front and back of your bad switch, I can help determine what you need. You can e-mail it to me at txchamp@suddenlink.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Rocker switch pros is not a sponsor, Rick.
    I wish they were and gave a BBC discount ... I just dropped about $250 for switches and custom actuators for the panel I'm making for my Megalink replacement.

5. Member
    Thank you TX Champ. I really just need the outside cover. Looks like something got on it and melted part of it.

6. Member
    Theres a facebook group for champs. Someone there makes the panels. Look really nice. Carbon too I think
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8upwithfishin' View Post
    Thank you TX Champ. I really just need the outside cover. Looks like something got on it and melted part of it.
    Get with Carol at C&O Marine (The Parts Mom /Carol), she may have what you're looking for. If not, check out Pacer Group, they have a large selection in the style you probably have. I don't think NewWire Marine are the style you have.

Quote Originally Posted by RickCamilleri View Post
    Theres a facebook group for champs. Someone there makes the panels. Look really nice. Carbon too I think
    Carlton Beach (BeachCustoms) will 3D print a replacement panel and Mark Miller (MM) of Select Marine Products and mold one out of Poly Plastic. Mark did my replacement cockpit switch panel for my Megalink replacement project. Both will need your old panel to make a new one
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 10-10-2019 at 12:53 PM.