Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    If i could post pictures on here, i could show ya. You can tell by the looks they give for when they are tired of fighting it or just plain tired. Absolutely the hardest thing to do.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

I guess tomorrow at noon is going to be the time. I’m a wreck...my daughter had to make the call.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Sorry, tough times ahead.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

4. Member
    I understand--Im cryin with ya!!
    Jack loves you, he's prolly worried more bout you than you--dogs are selfless, loving gift from God--and yes I truly belive that if we could harness SOME, just SOME of the goodness of dogs--humanity would be,,HUMAN--I will say a prayer for you tomorrow at noon--putting a friend like Jack down is the hardest yet most humane thinig you could ever do--heck when Jack gets up there to heaven tell him to holler at Bailey, Weezie, Willa, Trixie, Ike and Bug for me.

5. Member
    Sorry man! I feel ya...
    2016 Bass Cat Cougar FTD
    250 Pro XS

6. Member
    We've had to do it a number of times. Hardest thing we have ever had to do. One time we had our girl in the back on the way to the vet and changed our mind and came back home. Called the vet and explained and she said its a decision you cannot go back from. We waited to long,but like all pet lovers, we did not want to leave her go.

7. Member
    Sooner - You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    This is an extremely difficult decision, of which I experienced not too long ago. The tears and grieving will come, but they will lessen over time.
    I sorely miss my dog, but I will cherish his memories the rest of my life. He was an incredible and selfless companion.
    A good dog is truly a blessing!

8. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Tell Jack to look up a chihuahua named Snoop when he gets to heaven. My old dog will show him around. He was an incredible dog, as I’m sure Jack is. My dogs and I will say a prayer for Jack tonight. Take solace in the fact he will not suffer and you gave each other the best gift of unconditional love like only a dog can. So sorry.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

9. Member
    Sooner - prayers for you and Jack. A very traumatic decision and one that I have made several times. But your life was richer because of Jack and cherish those memories. You and Jack will see each other again. Peace be with you.

10. Member
    Prayers for you on this fateful day...hope things went as well as could be expected

At around 12:30 today, Jack jumped off that vet’s table and ran out into a huge backyard with lots of squirrels and cats to chase and trees chase them up...no fences and plenty of soft sunny places to nap.

I’ll always miss him.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

12. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Sorry, Larry.
    Who controls John Gill?

13. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

14. Member
    Sorry to hear man.

15. Member
    Sorry for your loss sir.

16. Banned
    ALL Dogs go to Heaven...

17. Member
    I’ve been there and that poem got to me. Prayers for you but it will be better in the end

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    At around 12:30 today, Jack jumped off that vet’s table and ran out into a huge backyard with lots of squirrels and cats to chase and trees chase them up...no fences and plenty of soft sunny places to nap.

I’ll always miss him.
    That's how I always think the many times we've had to make the decision

19. Member
    Sorry it had to happen. We owe it to them to let them go when they can't go on with dignity and comfort. When I let my Rocky go, before we went into The Room, the vet told me I didn't have to stop at the desk on the way out. I didn't know why until after, I could barely make it to my truck before I broke down completely.

Go gettem' Jack.

When they’re in obvious continuous pain. Amazing how they can still wag their tail when they’re in such pain. They have unconditional attachment to their pal.
    Larry Eby, 2004 ChampioN 188 Elite/2003 200 Hp Vmax OX66
    "Romans 10:9"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast