Champ trailer help needed

Called EZ Load trailer today in AR. CSR was a little rude. I don't have a trailer sticker that clearly identifies any info, so I called to get the info. There are 4 numbers stamped on the trailer close to the trailer tongue. The csr tells me I need five numbers for him to look it up. After explaining that there are only 4 visible numbers, the guy says I need 5! Have a nice day then hangs up.��

So I'm wondering if you all can help. My trailer has the strut suspension option. The leaf springs are sagging on one side and I wanted to replace the leaf springs and struts but have no idea for part numbers.

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by RickCamilleri; 10-07-2019 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

Just measure the spring and they should be able to help. The GVWR is on that tag and they should be able to help from that. If not we could sell you a set of springs and a measurement from hole to hole would help. The equalizers most likely need replaced or bushings also.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Just measure the spring and they should be able to help. The GVWR is on that tag and they should be able to help from that. If not we could sell you a set of springs and a measurement from hole to hole would help. The equalizers most likely need replaced or bushings also.
    I can't read anything off the tag. I'm in canada, so shipping will be $$$ plus the exchange. I'll measure amd take that to a trailer shop
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite