Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up These New Boats....

Are looking good!!

The upgraded wheel option really make these rigs shine!

Website is much better too!
    Nice job Triton!!

70F92B38-207D-4633-BEA8-9A75B89CD6AA.jpeg

9B039BC7-8603-45C5-9C6A-9E820009D030.jpeg

85143681-5F4C-4CFC-9D4B-2D59D9AAD287.jpeg

Very sharp no doubt. Before i placed my order i had nevet really looked at one up close in person until i finally went to the dealer. Man they are just all around nice boats impressed me enough to buy one.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

3. Member
    Yeah, quality of the Triton's at the price point really blows the Nitros out of the water. Equally equipped TRX189 came in about $1600 cheaper than i could have done a Nitro for, and the quality of the boat is tremendously higher!!

4. Banned
    Ihave a few issues with my new boat but I think we are getting them straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Ihave a few issues with my new boat but I think we are getting them straightened out.

6. Member
    I love my new Triton TRX189 with the Mercury 4 stroke!

What types of issues did you have?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonTRXV8 View Post
    What types of issues did you have?
    My seats are too big and can’t open the center lid when sitting down, barely opens when your not sitting down. No drain in the shelf part of the cooler so it holds water, simple fix but should have been done at the factory. Third thing is I ordered a 52in ultrex but it came with a 45, my dealer swapped them out but the kickstand plate they installed for the 45 left a hole in the carpet when they put the 52in on. Hope to have this resolved this week on what they are going to do.

My seats are too big and can’t open the center lid when sitting down, barely opens when your not sitting down. No drain in the shelf part of the cooler so it holds water, simple fix but should have been done at the factory. Third thing is I ordered a 52in ultrex but it came with a 45, my dealer swapped them out but the kickstand plate they installed for the 45 left a hole in the carpet when they put the 52in on. Hope to have this resolved this week on what they are going to do.
    That is weird about the center box. Which model? My 20TRX is fine.

I posted elsewhere that my livewell pumpouts where not working but the recently decided to start working so its wait and see on that. I noticed the speedometer not working the other day but then is woke up. Probably just an obstruction in the pick up hole. I had to replace the 9 Live on the bow and the Ultrex has a weird issue but I don’t consider either of those to be an issue with the boat. Otherwise, all is well with mine.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

10. Member
    I just bought a new boat and I’m having the same issue with the center box. What did they do to resolve yours?

11. Banned
    Mine 21trxS and I think they are putting new seats in mine, they are too big. The shift lever hits my seat and the lid hits the other side.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    That is weird about the center box. Which model? My 20TRX is fine.

I posted elsewhere that my livewell pumpouts where not working but the recently decided to start working so its wait and see on that. I noticed the speedometer not working the other day but then is woke up. Probably just an obstruction in the pick up hole. I had to replace the 9 Live on the bow and the Ultrex has a weird issue but I don’t consider either of those to be an issue with the boat. Otherwise, all is well with mine.
    Seems several have pumpout issues, mine also are work and then don't, the dealer was able to make the starboard side work all the time now but Port still has issues. I fee the pump is bad as i recently did some testing and the live well is leaking into the boat. I have complained about water in the Hull issues which they will resolve on my next 4 hour trip there.. :(
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

13. Banned
    How do they knowingly put over sized seats in a boat and then ship it out to a dealer to sell? Are they hoping the new owner will never open the center console lid?

Secondly, how is the dealer letting something like that leave their lot?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    How do they knowingly put over sized seats in a boat and then ship it out to a dealer to sell? Are they hoping the new owner will never open the center console lid?

Secondly, how is the dealer letting something like that leave their lot?
    That was actually something i was worried about when getting my boat. I had ridden in the same model with someone else and noticed that while sitting in the seat it would get in the way (fat ass pushing the cushion over the lid) but after looking at a couple at the dealer i didn't see it being and issue. I purchased my boat sight unseen, drove 4 hours to get it and its has no issues with 2 persons sitting in the seat and can still open the center lid.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro88 View Post
    That was actually something i was worried about when getting my boat. I had ridden in the same model with someone else and noticed that while sitting in the seat it would get in the way (fat ass pushing the cushion over the lid) but after looking at a couple at the dealer i didn't see it being and issue. I purchased my boat sight unseen, drove 4 hours to get it and its has no issues with 2 persons sitting in the seat and can still open the center lid.
    You can’t slide a piece of paper between the seats and the lid on my boat and when you sit down it’s even worse.

16. Member
    You can’t slide a piece of paper between the seats and the lid on my boat and when you sit down it’s even worse.
    stated from above *Oversize Seats* I don't think they are over sized, i think they just wear down like other things and keep that worn shape which causes them to get in the way. Still something Triton should resolve, think about it.. If your Truck seats wore down that bad you wouldn't be able to close the door and that would be a manufacturing issue.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro88 View Post
    stated from above *Oversize Seats* I don't think they are over sized, i think they just wear down like other things and keep that worn shape which causes them to get in the way. Still something Triton should resolve, think about it.. If your Truck seats wore down that bad you wouldn't be able to close the door and that would be a manufacturing issue.
    You’re not even close in your assumption in my case. This is a brand new 20model I’ve had for a month. The seats are too big and the triton rep that saw it last week said it’s wrong and shouldn’t have left the plant. When you pull the lever back in reverse it hits the side so hard and Trims the motor. Wear and usage is not applicable in my situation. I sent measurements to Marty and he said they are 1 1/2 too wide and needed to be replaced.

18. Banned
    A better question is how are they too big? I can only assume they were produced incorrectly. As far as I know they use the same seats in every model. At least the seats in my 18XS are exactly the same as my friend's 21XS Elite.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    A better question is how are they too big? I can only assume they were produced incorrectly. As far as I know they use the same seats in every model. At least the seats in my 18XS are exactly the same as my friend's 21XS Elite.
    Marty told me they had some problems last year with the seat manufacturer, they were made bigger than the specifications triton gave them. My seats are 1 1/2 wider than the specification.

20. Member
    If you are a heavier guy, the seats flare out to the sides when sitting in them. They 100% impede opening the center console while seated. You have to get out of the seat or lean away from the console to open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast