Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    My 2020 TRX189 doesn't have that problem at all. I can sit my fat 225 ass in the driver seat and my dad can sit his fat 300 pound ass in the passenger seat and we can still get my center console open, just for what its worth.
    If what TritonMan said is true, then if you're experiencing the seats covering up your center console, it pretty squarely fits the definition of a "manufacturing defect" that should fall under your warranty and you should probably talk to your dealer about getting the seats replaced ASAP. Sounds like there must have been a limited run where they installed seats that were too big based on TritonMan's report.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris c View Post
    If you are a heavier guy, the seats flare out to the sides when sitting in them. They 100% impede opening the center console while seated. You have to get out of the seat or lean away from the console to open.
    I’m 175lbs so I don’t have that problem, even if you’re not sitting the lid will wedge between the seats. My buddy and I ordered identical 21trxS rigs, only difference is color and his seats are narrower than mine. He has bigger issues with gel and cracks around the lids and a delamination hump on the back deck behind the passenger seat. We received our boats a month ago and his is going back to the factory next week.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    You’re not even close in your assumption in my case. This is a brand new 20model I’ve had for a month. The seats are too big and the triton rep that saw it last week said it’s wrong and shouldn’t have left the plant. When you pull the lever back in reverse it hits the side so hard and Trims the motor. Wear and usage is not applicable in my situation. I sent measurements to Marty and he said they are 1 1/2 too wide and needed to be replaced.
    WOW... yeah way off .... better of with My Perfect Pillow :), at least you can put as much as you want in the cushion and remove if needed. Hope you get it resolved....
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12