TOC on Tablerock was a good time

didn't catch much for fish that's for sure. Rode the suck bus all day Saturday.
    the highlights for me were seeing Matts new Hybrid up close. its a slick rig and for you all confused on the pictures Matt put up its defiantly a optical illusion just the way the gel coat is done. there is a hull under there
    got to See the New Jag up close with the 450R on it. That thing is a monster and a huge boat, some really cool features on it also and thing will fly. I didn't take a ride in it, just don't want nothing to do with that thing at all. Im not a really good rider in a boat cause I don't have control so it makes me a little nervous. When im in mine it don't bother me at all to push it as far as I can but when im in the passenger seat I don't care for it at all.
    Rick had showed up for the event and was at the dock talking to people about the Eyra and the Jag. Just a really neat thing when you get someone like Rick to come out to these events really shows how much they care about their customers and for me that is huge so big thanks to Rick, Dallas, Jack and Jason from Bass Cat.
    they also had the Eyra with the 300R on it there as well. Funny thing with it was I checked the boat out a few times and the Eyra is my dream boat. The one they had had one of the new Lowrance TM on it so I was talking to Dallas about it and asking some questions and so on about the TM. So Dallas tells me " jump in the boat and ill let you go out and run it (the TM that is) so I tell him well since we are out why don't you give me a demo ride in it. So I grab a life jacket and get buttoned up and I turn around and its not Dallas driving it...its Rick...Told Dallas and Rick I think I might have just bit off more than I can chew. Everyone got a pretty good laugh out of it including Rick saying his reputation precedes him so we take off and head up the lake Rick driving and me holding on for dear life boat wakes on the water and Rick is flat out driving that's for sure. I been in a lot of boats with a lot of guys including some of the Go Fast boat guys and ill have to say Rick can flat out drive was a good ride for sure. We didn't top the boat out as Rick had forgot his sunglasses to keep the wind out of his eyes but we got it more than fast enough that is for sure.
    one thing I also noticed about the Eyra is the thing turns on a dime to the point that it feels like its on rails even at speed it was pretty intense to say the least.
    got back to the dock and of course Dallas and Jack were laughing pretty good about the swapping of drivers but I was glad they did.
    had a really good time at the TOC this past weekend and cant wait till next year

Thanks for coming Luke, glad you enjoyed yourself. It was good to see you again.

3. Member
    A great time indeed & I will be back next year!

4. Member
    So how the hell was the trolling motor??????? Glad you had a great experience, TOC is on my list!

Don

5. Member
    Great time once again (9 yrs). Won't miss #10!
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

6. Member
    Had a scheduling conflict this year but will definitely make it next year!
    2018 BassCat Lynx
    Mercury 300R

Beautiful Grand Lake
    Grove Oklahoma

Thanks for coming Luke

Quote Originally Posted by doroger View Post
    So how the hell was the trolling motor??????? Glad you had a great experience, TOC is on my list!

Don
    kinda missed this.
    honestly I never even got to run the TM after the ride with Rick...kinda forgot about it as I was too busy trying to hold on