Ninja grass blade

So I started a thread earlier this week cause I was having trouble with a ultrex prop after purchasing a ninja grass blade...when I installed it it was rubbing (prop was not round)so to make a long story short I just found this product this week I had no idea it even existed But If u fish a lake with hydrilla or milfoil in it this will be the best 30$ u will ever spend!! Thanks guys
    2020 721 250 mercury 4 stroke

2. Member
    It is the best thing since sliced bread. I doubled up the tape so it wouldn't rub. I have had it on my ultrex for two seasons with no problems.

3. Member
    I made my mind up to BUY my Ninja Grass Blades after reading all the reviews. I have one mounted on each side of my Fortrex. Same speed, same grass as before, the difference is enough that I'm never raising my motor to clear a mess.

4. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin M View Post
    So I started a thread earlier this week cause I was having trouble with a ultrex prop after purchasing a ninja grass blade...when I installed it it was rubbing (prop was not round)so to make a long story short I just found this product this week I had no idea it even existed But If u fish a lake with hydrilla or milfoil in it this will be the best 30$ u will ever spend!! Thanks guys
    Thank you for the positive feedback! If anyone else is interested in purchasing a Ninja Grass Blade, you can give Ryan at Precision Sonar a call at (270)703-6133!

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

Thank you Justin for the positive review.

FYI - To all on BBC - Precision Sonar & Outdoors is handling all the distribution of the Ninja 2.0 for me and doing a great job. Also, I am always lurking on BBC to make sure Ninja Grass Blade "customer service" is there for you. Thanks again, Steve Lucarelli/owner Ninja 2.0

6. Banned
    I assume it will work with the Ghost too? Or is there any reason why it wouldn’t?

After viewing photos of the Ghost when they first came out I don't believe the Ninja 2.0 will work.