Livescope transducer while fishing grass

Just looking for feedback on any possible issues with a trolling motor mounted Livescope transducer and maneuvering through thick grass. Do you have any major issues with grass as it gets caught up around the transducer? I know it's going to happen in the thick stuff, I just don't want to damage anything. I'm heading to do some frog fishing in a few weeks and was curious if I needed to be cautious when moving through thick grass. I thought about removing it for this trip but I don't want to be without it. I know a separate pole mount is probably the best option but I wont have time to order one and get it installed. It's currently mounted to the shaft of my Ultrex. Thanks.

I've used LiveScope a lot around vegetation. Yes, as you expect the transducer will catch more grass when compared to running the trolling motor without it, but I wouldn't say it's a major issue. The transducer and mount have proven to be very durable for me even plowing through the thick grass.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Ditto exactly what Todd said.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

Thickest stuff I find have had no issues. Other than so much it lets air into the prop.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    I don't get to fish grass around my home lakes so I was just wanted to be prepared. Thanks for the feedback.