Water in the bilge.

I purchased a 2015 Tracker 175 6 months ago. I have had it on several lakes with no leaks at all. This weekend we went to Lake Eufaula. (Hot as can be and not much action). We were on the water for 4-5 hours and then returned to the dock at our rental place. As I was tying the boat up, I heard water running into the boat from somewhere in the back. I put my finger into one of the holes( think for the live wells) on the back of the boat and could feel the water going into the boat. Turn on the bilge pump and headed to the ramp. After pulling the boat out of the water, I pulled the plug and 5-10 gallons poured out. How hard is it to check the hoses and fittings for the live wells? I just got back home and wanted y'alls input before I jump into fixing this issue.

2. Banned
    It can be a chore to check them all, as some of them will be behind the batteries. Most of the hull side and pump fittings can be accessed through the bilge access or the battery compartment access. Fill your livewell with hose water and take a look.

3. Member
    I have a 2012 TXW 175 and had the same problem last year. Took it to a secluded ramp and backed in enough so back end was in water and boat still secured to trailer. When i opened rear access lid, i could see water coming in from housing for livewell fill pump. Also noticed the hose for the adjacent bilge pump was routed over the top of it. Found a crack in it as well. Removed and replaced both pumps and housings.

4. Member
    It’s a pain in the butt to fix 175 pro guide/txw... pro guide barely have room down there

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBass View Post
    It’s a pain in the butt to fix 175 pro guide/txw... pro guide barely have room down there
    Yes it is. The factory bilge pump is riveted to a bracket that is welded to the bottom of the boat hull. It is also mounted halfway between centerline and right side of boat. Mounted the replacement dead center.