Capstone Help Need to develop and ePortfolio.

Sisters and Brothers,

I am in my capstone and have to develop an ePortfolio. I was wondering if someone has already done one and what did they used to do it?
    Also I am very puzzled by the effectiveness of doing one ( other than its part of the requirement for graduation). I am told that nobody even looks at ePortfolios.
    Have you found this to be true?

2. Member
    I never had to do a capstone event. Is this part of the ETS/retirement process now? I retired in 2013, so I can't help you on this one.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre Fan View Post
    I never had to do a capstone event. Is this part of the ETS/retirement process now? I retired in 2013, so I can't help you on this one.
    Oh no its not part of the retirement process it is part of me processing out though. I am 4 weeks out in finishing up my degree. This capstone is part of that and I have reached out to
    the professor and the information I've gotten has not been helpful. I was hoping that by casting my new wide I'd get something but not a lot of people even know about this ePortfolio
    much less have done one. Thanks for the feedback though, I have traveled to local campuses to get some help as well.

I've never heard of it either...but having just read up on them from another edu site. It looks like it's not much more than an electronic "resume" of sorts of your education milestones and projects; i.e. internships, presentations, papers, etc. I couldn't find a standardized format, but it didn't look too hard to compile. Good luck.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    Look at the following for directions..........https://www.utc.edu/integrated-studies/capstone.php

6. Member
    Thanks All..
    I appreciate it VERY much .

7. Member
    Oh Yeah.. I saw the examples..
    I've got a lot to work with... Thanks B-47
    I was kinda lost..

8. Member
    ALL,

Class completed. The links to the ePortfolio helped me to get a 96/100
    I graduate next month. I just wanted to say Thank You for your help. I was very frustrated at the end to say the least

Congratulations!
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

10. Member
    Congrats on the 96!

11. Member
    Thanks.
    Its feel so good.. now I am just paying it forward and helping others..

12. Member
    I am glad the information helped you and congrats on the high score you were able to accomplish.