Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Motor guide tour pro for me . I don’t want servo electrical steer . I fixed my motor guide two weeks ago on the water for 2.98 cents in parts . Took 15 minutes back up and running . (Plastic cable pulley ,shaft,and retainer clip . ) runs like new . Plus the new tour pro will link to 3 different brand graphs . Motor guide customer service is way better than Lowrance. All you guys wanting to switch over to brands other than minnkota or Motor guide better have a second prop because your not going to find them any where quick . Be like needing a Honda or Suzuki mech in the Midwest . Good luck with That . I break at least one prop a year .

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skennedy View Post
    Motor guide tour pro for me . I don’t want servo electrical steer . I fixed my motor guide two weeks ago on the water for 2.98 cents in parts . Took 15 minutes back up and running . (Plastic cable pulley ,shaft,and retainer clip . ) runs like new . Plus the new tour pro will link to 3 different brand graphs . Motor guide customer service is way better than Lowrance. All you guys wanting to switch over to brands other than minnkota or Motor guide better have a second prop because your not going to find them any where quick . Be like needing a Honda or Suzuki mech in the Midwest . Good luck with That . I break at least one prop a year .

I have never broken a TM prop in 22 years. Not all of us fish in water 6” deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Behalf View Post
    Did you mean 47"? Has anyone confirmed what lengths will be released in the future?

That guy was obviously thinking of the Garmin and not the Lowrance.

3. Banned
    Shipping dates start 11/18

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Shipping dates start 11/18
    Where or who did you get that info from?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsd22002 View Post
    Where or who did you get that info from?

Lowrance Facebook page. Now I don’t know who’s first to receive them.

Never broke a prop had 12 diff boats since 1979.

7. Banned
    im not

8. Member
    Good point! Hate to see false advertising, treating the customers as fools.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Been reading the adds and reading posts. Can anyone tell me how the Ghost gets 60% more run-time than regular trolling motors? Everything I read about brushless vs. Brushed motors is; Brushless motors are about 10% more efficient than Brush type motors. What else is involved besides the motor type in regards to efficiency? Bob

9. Member
    Exactly! Seems you know engineering well!

Brushless motors are also hard to repair, both the drivers and the motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob B View Post
    A major plus for the brushless motors is if they reduce interference. I haven't read enough about the technology to know if they still use PWM ... the PWM seems to be the primary cause of interference.

10. Member
    The 60% more efficient is probably being compared to analog trolling motors, not digital motors.

- 2019 Ranger Z185 - Mercury 150 Pro XS

Maybe it's60% more efficient than rowing ..
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**
    __________________________________________________ ___

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

12. Member
    If everyone is correct we should see the ghost start shipping in about 2 weeks. Maybe a few even earlier. I'd like to know who is first to get one and their opinion on it

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsd22002 View Post
    If everyone is correct we should see the ghost start shipping in about 2 weeks. Maybe a few even earlier. I'd like to know who is first to get one and their opinion on it

Prostaffers started getting theirs already. One sent me a short video last night, sucker spins almost instantly. If mine ever comes, I’ll do a quick write up. (I’m not a prostaff, so hopefully my order doesn’t get buried)

15. Member
    Nice rig, really like the low profile of the Ghost.

16. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by skennedy View Post
    Props for the garmin are readily available and you can also use the minn kota weedless prop on it as well.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob B View Post
    Maybe it's60% more efficient than rowing ..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345