Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsd22002 View Post
    Just a MLF video about the Ghost and at the end of the video it said now shipping worldwide. Maybe be here shortly

Interesting, another authorized vendor said they are still set for mid/late November release. I’m hoping your info is correct though.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Interesting, another authorized vendor said they are still set for mid/late November release. I’m hoping your info is correct though.
    thats what my distributor says also Expected: 11/25/2019 and that is only the short shaft 47 inch not sure on the longer shafts

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    ill be going from Ultrex to Power Pole soon as its released!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    ill be going from Ultrex to Power Pole soon as its released!

Lol, yeah you have told us that for a few years now.

5. Member
    Been reading the adds and reading posts. Can anyone tell me how the Ghost gets 60% more run-time than regular trolling motors? Everything I read about brushless vs. Brushed motors is; Brushless motors are about 10% more efficient than Brush type motors. What else is involved besides the motor type in regards to efficiency? Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

6. Member
    Understand that not to mention Marketing claims and lab results not mirroring reality. Unless they were comparing a non PWM motor to the Ghost that is a definite stretch. Hoping for an head to head comparison by a somewhat independent source. Can't compare till it is actually a thing either. Bob

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Lol, yeah you have told us that for a few years now.
    actually I havent, since we only found out about there trolling motor earlier this year.

8. Banned
    actually I havent, since we only found out about there trolling motor earlier this year.
    Ohhh, but you have known that they have had one in the works. Trust me, you’ve told us many many times.

Now, I’m not saying I blame you for waiting on it, because it will probably be awesome. But I am tired of waiting on something other than the ultrex. I had a Terrova and that thing turned me against MK.

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Ohhh, but you have known that they have had one in the works. Trust me, you’ve told us many many times.

Now, I’m not saying I blame you for waiting on it, because it will probably be awesome. But I am tired of waiting on something other than the ultrex. I had a Terrova and that thing turned me against MK.
    the ulrex was solid for me up till this year when i broke both steering cables and the gps board failed a week prior to the cables. Im ready for something new and improved latest technology backed by the best cust service in the business. (For sure lowrance cant claim that ..coming from a guy with 4 lowrances on his boat)

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Been reading the adds and reading posts. Can anyone tell me how the Ghost gets 60% more run-time than regular trolling motors? Everything I read about brushless vs. Brushed motors is; Brushless motors are about 10% more efficient than Brush type motors. What else is involved besides the motor type in regards to efficiency? Bob
    It has a flux capacitor that generates 1.3 giggawatts of power.

11. Member
    I watched that with the grandkids a couple weeks ago. I think you have nailed it! Bob

12. Banned
    the ulrex was solid for me up till this year when i broke both steering cables and the gps board failed a week prior to the cables. Im ready for something new and improved latest technology backed by the best cust service in the business. (For sure lowrance cant claim that ..coming from a guy with 4 lowrances on his boat)
    Do you think they are going to unveil at icast next year? Or have you heard any rumors on it?

13. Member
    Based on Power-Pole's still no delivery of Charge, who knows when it would be available. It has been over two years since they announced Charge.

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    Based on Power-Pole's still no delivery of Charge, who knows when it would be available. It has been over two years since they announced Charge.
    Charge will be here next month... Fact! Trolling motor is slated for Icast next year or at least thats the plan

A major plus for the brushless motors is if they reduce interference. I haven't read enough about the technology to know if they still use PWM ... the PWM seems to be the primary cause of interference.
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**
    __________________________________________________ ___

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

16. Banned
    Charge will be here next month... Fact! Trolling motor is slated for Icast next year or at least thats the plan

Cool deal, can’t wait to see all of it.

I'm actually looking into getting a new trolling motor, but I'm sure the ghost will be out of my price range.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JosieRay View Post
    I'm actually looking into getting a new trolling motor, but I'm sure the ghost will be out of my price range.
    If they are taking pre-orders on them, I'm thinking they can probably give you a quote if interested.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

19. Member
    57" motors are available everywhere right now.. 50" they are shipping very slowly.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post
    57" motors are available everywhere right now.. 50" they are shipping very slowly.
    Did you mean 47"? Has anyone confirmed what lengths will be released in the future?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast