2012 Yamaha VMAX Ignition/Gauges Help!!

Cross-Posted in the Ranger Forum, but no help as of yet.

Last week my ignition went dead on my boat so I ordered a replacement Sierra MP51030. After I unplugged the lower half of the harness (which was straight forward), I unplugged the longer "upper" harness behind the plate in front of the steering wheel which consisted of 4 plugs--but my phone did not work correctly and take pictures so now I am stuck .

From the ignition harness I have the following wires:
    Black (ground) -male connector
    Yellow (power with ignition key turned)-female
    Red (constant power)-female
    Green (no idea)-female

From my boat I have:
    Black (ground)-female
    Brown/White (no idea)-male
    Pink (gauge lights)-male
    Gray (no idea)-male

So far i have figured out
    Black--->Black (obviously the only male/female matching colors
    Yellow --> Pink (gauges light up with key turn and turn off with key turn, with this unplugged they don't light up--however my Tach does not illuminate)

I looked at the Ranger 2012 owners manual and it says
    Brown/White are for "Aerator Bait Well" & Gray is for "Anchor Lights"

Would these necessarily plug into wires from the ignition? Doesn't seem to make sense to me that one of these would require constant power and the other one would go to the mystery (green)wire from the ignition switch. Also I noticed today that the trim gauge is just smashed all the way in the "up" position, which this was spot on prior to these events.

Pictures are below for reference--thank you so much in advance for any help!!

If anyone has a Ranger Z118 or a 150 Yamaha VMAX that they could take pictures of and advise or if anyone has any knowledge on which wires go where, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachment 378879

Attachment 378880

2. Member
    What is the complete model identity of the motor?

What type of control box is installed in the boat?

3. Member
    It is a VZ150TLR with a side mount mechanical control box with the kill and trim switch on it.

4. Member
    Here is a Yamaha diagram that shows the connections for the red, yellow, black and green leads. They are normally connected to the gauges.
    zwc.jpg