Convert 75SV for ice fishing ?

Hi, want to use my 75SV for ice fishing. Get I will need to get a different transducer, question is which one, how to configure power to battery pack and which carrying case best works for this model. And where to source what is needed. Appreciate the counsel. Thanks

2. Member
    Which model do you have? Chirp? Plus?
    I'm running a 93sv plus with livescope for the ice this year, powered with 2 energized outdoors lithium batteries wired together, all in a Clam flasher bag. I also have and use the gt10 hw ice ducer.

3. Member
    Either Gt10 or GT 8 ice ducer will do good for you. Energized great source for excellent lithium batteries. I would suggest the 12 volt 12 AH model for your 7 inch screen. As for case I use a 5 gallon bucket install an aluminum frame use real thin aluminum. Cut access door for battery at side of bucket. Holds expenses down plus when sitting your screen is at eye level. Can post pic if you are interested in doing this way. Not as eye catching as manufactures systems but way more efficient and economical.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig