Trolling motor interference?

How many of us(when u step on the TM with a transducer on it) get "interference" shown on your bow depth finder? And is there a way to stop it? I've separated the power cables and put a spacer on the transducer.....not-a...

Ive had many Lawrance over the years and now a Garmen.....same issue.

Common issue. What trolling motor do you have. Have you tried to dial it out on your graph!
    I post in the trolling motor / electrical section as it has been discussed to death.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

3. Member
    I'm trying to solve this problem myself. It only occurs on my 2D sonar and not on my Livescope. I have tried grounding the TM skeg to TM battery neg, fish finder battery neg, connecting TM neg to fish finder battery neg, ferrite bead on transducer cable, ferrite bead on fish finder power cable, and ferrite ring on TM power cable. No noticeable reduction in interference yet. The only reduction was by increasing the "interference setting" on my Garmin, which also reduces the sensitivity. I have ordered a large clamp on ferrite bead to put on the power cable from the foot pedal to TM. If that does not work, I will just live with the interference.
    2000 Viper Coral 202
    2013 Pro XS 200

Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Common issue. What trolling motor do you have. Have you tried to dial it out on your graph!
    I post in the trolling motor / electrical section as it has been discussed to death.
    I’ll do a little digging there. Not up to speed. Don’t visit the “kingdom” as much anymore...)

Tried ferrite rings................didn't help.......don't waste your money