Re pitching fury

Is it possible to take a 25 pitch 3 blade fury and change it to a 24 ?

2. Member
    I recently had a conversation, about this very subject, with Josh at Steve's Custom prop. Consensus was, not a very good idea due to the alloy used. I was looking to re-pitch a 25P Fury 4 down to a 24P. Guess I'll join the other 1/2 dozen people looking to trade down on the Props for Sale board.
    2017 Ranger Z520C / Mercury 250 ProXS 2S

3. Member
    From the conversations I've had with prop guys the alloy is hard to work and doesn't hold the shape very well.you can work it but you will lose any gains very quick.

Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    From the conversations I've had with prop guys the alloy is hard to work and doesn't hold the shape very well.you can work it but you will lose any gains very quick.
    Based on my experience with Fury props that statement is not true, Only 2 guys in the Us that I would trust to work on a Fury for me. One of them is a board sponsor, Mark Croxten, the other I will not name is not sponsor but is very well known esp. in the basscat crowd
    Never work a prop down in pitch, up only in my opinnion
    Thank You Leon Pugh

5. Member
    I talked to mark about taking a 24 fury to a 23 he advised against it said fury does not hold pitch well