Places to stat at chick?

Looking for a place to stay at chick in the dayton area we will be coming down the week of April 27th it is for the USA bassin classic so I know the Bluewater resort is already full can anyone recommend a place for us we would prefer a cabin or something like that instead of a standard hotel room thanks!

Blue Water Resort but you said that is full. I think there is a Holiday Inn Express up that way.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

The sleep inn is nice in Dayton. Plenty of boat parking. Only a few years old. Stay there almost every time I'm there.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

4. Member
    Does anyone know a place that has a cabin or a cottage thats bigger/nicer than just a plain hotel room?

5. Member
    Dayton Blue Water has a house they rent on the water.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team do work View Post
    Does anyone know a place that has a cabin or a cottage thats bigger/nicer than just a plain hotel room?
    Kyle, i have stayed at the Sleep Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Blue Water Marine and they are all fine. BW will be a better choice for private launch and just pull up the hill and you are at your cabin (if one is available as you said). Look up the Info on The Lake Lodge, They have one in TN near the Paris Landing Area and are currently building on in Dayton that is supposed to be ready by Feb.. The owner of the one in TN is the best Host and new friend to me that there ever could be.. PM me or txt me for details.
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

7. Member
    Kyle most everything is full already I got reservation at the Best western in Dayton. I know of some cabins but it’s not cheap. PM me and we can talk if you want.

I just stayed at the Sleep Inn this past weekend. I would highly recommend it. Room was great, and they HAVE electric hook ups for your boats at the lights in the parking lot! Also have a continental breakfast.

We (there are 4 of us fishing that week also) rented an Airbnb 20 minutes from Dayton. I think it cost each of us $40 a day to stay there.

10. Banned
    Directly across the river from Dayton. Cabin w/three queens and a twin, $100.00 a night. Cal Val 423-715-2759. https://www.facebook.com/riversmeetf...c_location=ufi

Bill