Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Mine is a bilge/livewell issue. I bought it used from the original owner that put less than 10 hours on it before getting a bigger boat.

Quote Originally Posted by TritonTRXV8 View Post
    Some guys gripe about that but never ever had water come in the bilge outlet in 11 years with my old boat. Always had my dad on the back deck and the opti and jack plate. Wasnt light in the stern by any means.
    Is that a subtle way to call dad overweight...
    1995 Viper 201D
    1995 Johnson Venom 200
    Gas mileage is for sissies

3. Member
    My first tracker was a total piece of crap. spent more time in the shop then on the water. when it was two years old I sold it. riveted haul leaked like a sieve.
    Bought a new tracker in 2018 was real Leary due to the experience of my last one (1994) and it has not leaked a drop.

4. Member
    My 1981 Tracker doesn't leak hardly at all, I can spend all day out on the water and not even have to pull the plug when I get it out of the water.

5. Member
    Had a 90 Tracker that leaked a gallon or two from day one, however it never really got any worse over the years.

My 2014 TXW stays dry.

knocking on wood now...

7. Member
    I have a 2017 Panfish and just received a letter from WRM about this problem. They say to schedule appt with dealer to get it checked out. I'll post the letter here this afternoon.

RE: Panfish 16 Flotation Recall Notification

Dear White River Boat Owner,

At White River Marine Group we value you as a customer and appreciate your business. We have sent this notification in the interest of your safety and continued satisfaction with our products and in accordance with Title 46 United States Code Chapter 43, Sec 4310.
    Our records indicate the stern foam compartments on your boat may not have sufficient flotation foam. This could result in water entry into the boat from this area of the boat.

Corrective action is inspection of the stern foam compartments for verification of sufficient flotation foam in these compartments. If additional foam is required to fill a compartment, flotation foam will be added to fill the compartment. This process takes about 30 minutes.
    Contact your selling dealer or your nearest authorized dealer to schedule an appointment to have this inspection performed. Continued use without having this condition corrected may result in injury or death in certain circumstances should the boat experience water entry.
    If you have any questions, you may contact White River Marine Group Consumer Relations at
    417-873-4555.

Please accept our most sincere apology for your inconvenience, however, we have taken this action in the interest of your safety and continued satisfaction with our product.

Sincerely,
    Last edited by SuperCorona; 02-28-2020 at 03:54 AM.
    Tracker Panfish 16

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    My 1981 Tracker doesn't leak hardly at all, I can spend all day out on the water and not even have to pull the plug when I get it out of the water.
    same with my ‘86. And I have been very rough on this hull in the 15 yrs I’ve had it

The dealer and Tracker has really stepped up to the plate to make my friend happy. The boat he has now (third) has little to no water in the bilge when he puts the boat on the trailer. He is pretty happy with the way things have worked out and is fishing almost everyday "weather permitting". BPS Tracker in Leeds, Alabama should be commended for their exemplary care they have given my friend. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them as they really have gone the extra mile.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krr6581 View Post
    The dealer and Tracker has really stepped up to the plate to make my friend happy. The boat he has now (third) has little to no water in the bilge when he puts the boat on the trailer. He is pretty happy with the way things have worked out and is fishing almost everyday "weather permitting". BPS Tracker in Leeds, Alabama should be commended for their exemplary care they have given my friend. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them as they really have gone the extra mile.
    He is on his 3rd boat?! The dealer swapped his boat out 3 times? That's amazing - did we ever figure out what the problem was that made it leak every time?
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

Could not really find the reason but the dealer and Tracker bent over backwards to make him happy.... and he is!

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnutt View Post
    I know this is a really old thread, but check your live well hoses; both drain and supply. They are notorious for leaking if the clamps haven't been correctly tightened or have worked loose.
    Access to those fittings can be next to impossible in some boats.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

13. Member
    Just had my 2010 175 on the water for the first time, It doesn't leak either, no water came out when I pulled the plug.

14. Member
    My Panfish 16 use to take on water. Turns out it was the livewell plumbing under the floor. I hated that livewell anyway, so I yanked it out and plugged the inlet and outlet in the hull. Dry as a bone now.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    Cannot believe they could not find the leaks on the first two boats. There’s one guy on here that had sand in his tank and all kind of problems with his Triton and they are tearing the boat apart to fix but they will give two new boats over a leak?
    Actually it was not sand it was particles of the fuel tank, the fuel tank manufacturer was responsible for the faulty tank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12