SeaArk Boats BC 190 and BC 210

Now that Bass Cat is in the Picture, I think the SeaArk BC 210 is top shelf. Spoke with the SeaArk rep about the product, as I am looking for a aluminum bass boat line of the 20 and 21 lengths.

Specs 21'6
    Beam 94, but carries forward to bow. Plenty of room for live scope and 3 persons.
    Hull .125
    HP 250

Rep says couple new bass boat models are at the Crappie Expo this weekend in Hot Springs including the BC 210. Lots of crappie guys not liking the fiberglass bass boats, as the beam does not carry forward enough.
    Have not seen this boat in person.
    Pro Tournaments in crappie fishing are on the rise, and these guys are looking for something other than fiberglass.
    Last edited by texoma; 10-02-2019 at 10:51 AM.

The BC210 is nice. But, way, way too expensive for an aluminum boat.

Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    Now that Bass Cat is in the Picture, I think the SeaArk BC 210 is top shelf. Spoke with the SeaArk rep about the product, as I am looking for a aluminum bass boat line of the 20 and 21 lengths.

Specs 21'6
    Beam 94, but carries forward to bow. Plenty of room for live scope and 3 persons.
    Hull .125
    HP 250

Rep says couple new bass boat models are at the Crappie Expo this weekend in Hot Springs including the BC 210. Lots of crappie guys not liking the fiberglass bass boats, as the beam does not carry forward enough.
    Have not seen this boat in person.
    Pro Tournaments in crappie fishing are on the rise, and these guys are looking for something other than fiberglass.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    The BC210 is nice. But, way, way too expensive for an aluminum boat.
    oh I do not know ---seems to me there is no such thing as too expensive (the 100K Ranger fiber proves that) - only what folks are willing to pay. Sea Ark is not alone in that price range for sure, so someone is surely buying those high $$$$ boats.
    not me - but someone is.

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    The boat has to be pretty $$ when you throw a 250 on the back! They do look like big boats in the pics!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Member
    They are not as expensive as the glass rigs they are fishing from now. These guys are looking for quality aluminum big boats big motors.