Local Carpet Replacement?

would be grateful for any local recommendations. Thx as always!

2. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Justin,
    I know a buddy of mine had Seven Lakes Marine in Sanbornville, NH re-carpet his boat and it looks great. They did an amazing job and I know my buddy was thrilled with their work. They're also a BBC Sponsor and authorized Mercury and Mercury Racing dealer and service shop as well as a Bullet Boats dealer. Jeff, Dan, and Jenn are great folks...hope this helps!

Jay
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

3. Member
    This kind of feedback is EXACTLY what I was looking fir. Thx jay!

Not saying this will be the case , but be prepared to pay a bunch for this job. To do it correctly it take about 40 hours of man power to remove and re-install the carpet. I did mine myself and it was a lot of work to do this.

5. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I have done 2 of my buddies boats and mine twice over the last 10 years it is a long job and tough if done right. Not sure how many hours it takes but close to a week of steady work is accurate materials probably about $300 to $350 not sure what they charge per hour but your probably looking at $2500 and up for the job but that is just a guess, Barry's Bait and Tackle in Worcester use to do a couple per winter give him a call
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years