Thumbs Up Vexus Plant Tour Today.

I got to go on a plant tour today at the Vexus factory in Flippin. It is very impressive. It is a very efficient operation. I went with the
    Twin Lakes Walleye club. There were about 150 people there. The Vexus people were really great and explained the operation in detail. It was
    very interesting what they had to go through to get this all up and working. Thanks to all the guys at Vexus for the tour. They even served all of us lunch :)
    They were building a lot of boats. One of them may be yours ! A bunch of the new fiberglass boats also.
    As an added bonus we got to get in the Forrest Wood Sport Gallery. What an amazing place.
    There is so much memorabilia and cool things in there. Plus I got to meet and talk to Forrest & Nina Wood. What super nice people.
    First class folks all the way.
    The end.

So cool to see them stay true to their roots after all of their success. Awesome people no doubt. I had the pleasure of talking with Forrest at the classic. So down to earth and humble.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

3. Member
    Visited myself this spring, toured Ranger and Vexus the same trip. First class folks and very nice setup, wish them the best
    BTW, amazing walking through these facilities how many peoples “dream” rigs are being assembled right in front of you... highly recommend everyone into boats do the tour.
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

4. Member
    Since you were with a walleye club did you get to see any DVX series boats in works? Anxious to see some being delivered...tired of just looking at pictures of the silver and red ones.

Vexus addressed the main issues I had with the Ranger 620 series....mainly lack of rod storage.
    Also like the extended rear deck with pedestal and storage underneath. Would be nice if it was waterproof storage but still better than nothing

5. Member
    Yes sir I did see some. I believe there were four being built all in different stages of being built. They had a completed one out front for us to look at. That boat is really
    laid out nice, of course everybody has their own preference.
    BTW, they had a bunch of the fiberglass VX series being built.
    Also I thought it was interesting that you could give them the color codes from your tow vehicle and they could perfectly match that to your boat. Maybe
    all brands do that , but I just didn't know you could do that.

I've seen several people getting their VX's but haven't seen anyone with their DVX.

Are there any out there yet.....sclark?
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner