Thread: Boat Rigging

Boat Rigging

For those that have upgraded to a newer motor on an xb2003 what did y'all do about the second hole for a rigging tube. Im trying to think of ideas in which to avoid just having a big ole hole just staring at me.

Thanks in advance, Drake
    97 Allison XB2003/ 250 Proxs

2. Member
    Ate you talking about the two holes by the gas fill? I dont know about new motor rigging but I'm going to assume the cables and wires from the new motor all come out on one side. I have a steering hose come out each hole and I'm sure you can make it work bringing both hoses out the one hole. You can also use it to run transducer cables through.

Yea the two holes on either side of the gas fill hole. The newer motors only have one hole coming out of the motor trying to figure out something that doesn't look too tacky
    97 Allison XB2003/ 250 Proxs

I ran my power pole hydraulic lines thru it. I made a aluminum cover to go over it with the lines running thru it. Send me a PM with your number and Ill text you some pictures of what I done. I don't know how to post them here. I use to but, new windows doesnt work like the old version did.