Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Wetted surfaces? Looks absolutely nothing like a 203 rear end.

The picture is deceiving with the way the black gel is merged into the white.

2. Member
    Wow, that's sweet. Wish they would do it with the Eyra style front deck though, don't care for the Puma layout.

It will also offered in the Cougar top cap.

Quote Originally Posted by DMart1 View Post
    Wow, that's sweet. Wish they would do it with the Eyra style front deck though, don't care for the Puma layout.

So just to make sure I'm on top of this...this is a new BCB production boat that's basically putting a Bass Cat top cap on a 203 running surface? Really interested to see performance of these!

How does this work with Charger having acquired some Champion molds? Is this one of the ones they didn't get? I suppose I've only seen 198s and 210s from Charger now that I think about it...
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    So just to make sure I'm on top of this...this is a new BCB production boat that's basically putting a Bass Cat top cap on a 203 running surface? Really interested to see performance of these!

How does this work with Charger having acquired some Champion molds? Is this one of the ones they didn't get? I suppose I've only seen 198s and 210s from Charger now that I think about it...
    Charger made their molds by splashing hulls they don't have the Champion molds.

Still testing props and break in but will have a detailed write up in a few weeks. She's not disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post

7. Member
    Good information. Additional good information at:

https://basscat.com/forum/groups/bas...released-wner/

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Charger made their molds by splashing hulls they don't have the Champion molds.
    which is what BCB has done also but its got some tweaks to it along the way.
    I saw Matts boat up close and the pictures really don't show it well just because of the black on the hull. you can see the champion hull in there if you look for it.
    its a sweet boat for sure. and will be an option through Bass Cat like Matt said with either a Puma top or Cougar top cap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12