Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    656
    #41
    The transom design looks to be the reverse of the Champions. I'm very curious to learn more about this rig!

  2. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Phillipsburg, KS
    Posts
    334
    #42
    Awesome looking boat. I love it.
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics

  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    151
    #43
    I'm new to the game. I thought Bass Cats rides extremely well too? What does the 203 hull improve on a Bass Cat ride? Just trying to understand. Thanks.

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boerne & Three Rivers, Texas
    Posts
    19,763
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass1980 View Post
    I'm new to the game. I thought Bass Cats rides extremely well too? What does the 203 hull improve on a Bass Cat ride? Just trying to understand. Thanks.

    Rick posted it here when I asked him about it.

    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1010174

  5. Member bigfish1259's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,076
    #45
    I ran a 97 Champion 202 for many years and have had the opportunity to ride in about every model being involved with the TOC the last nine years. I got the chance to fish with Matt out of the Hybrid last weekend at Lake of the Ozarks and let me just say it didn't disappoint. The ride reminds me of my old 202 but much smoother and it turns on a dime. The midrange to top end is just unbelievable with the 300. Matt was still working on his holeshot and low end.

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Jacksboro TN
    Posts
    722
    #46
    will this be a production model?? or a custom build type of thing from bass cat

  7. Member BalsaBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kimberling City, MO
    Posts
    2,206
    #47
    A Hybrid Eyra sounds even more enticing. I wonder why the Puma/Cougar platform was chosen?

  8. Member MMosher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bout 50 miles West of St. Louis
    Posts
    5,624
    #48
    Hole shots fine just needed to pulled some plugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish1259 View Post
    I ran a 97 Champion 202 for many years and have had the opportunity to ride in about every model being involved with the TOC the last nine years. I got the chance to fish with Matt out of the Hybrid last weekend at Lake of the Ozarks and let me just say it didn't disappoint. The ride reminds me of my old 202 but much smoother and it turns on a dime. The midrange to top end is just unbelievable with the 300. Matt was still working on his holeshot and low end.

  9. Member jp71291's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Monroe, LA
    Posts
    4,886
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Revofisher View Post
    will this be a production model?? or a custom build type of thing from bass cat
    It will be in production around December.
    ___________________________________
    2016 BassCat Cougar FTD
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 250

  10. Member jp71291's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Monroe, LA
    Posts
    4,886
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Hole shots fine just needed to pulled some plugs.
    The hole shot is just as good as my Cougar FTD. Once the bow breaks over with that 300, wow. It's like a sling shot being pulled back then you become the rock.
    ___________________________________
    2016 BassCat Cougar FTD
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 250

  11. Member MMosher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bout 50 miles West of St. Louis
    Posts
    5,624
    #51
    Pretty close to break in folks. A write up will be another week or two. The engine keeps getting stronger and stronger. Still playing with props and think I found one.

  12. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    maryland heights, MO
    Posts
    251
    #52
    SO.....Charger isn't building the champ 203 hull with Charger top cap anymore?? did they sell the mold to BCB???

  13. Member MMosher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bout 50 miles West of St. Louis
    Posts
    5,624
    #53
    Charger splashed a 210 and a 198. BCB used a 203. Two different rigs.

  14. Member RazorShine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brown County, Indiana
    Posts
    238
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Charger splashed a 210 and a 198. BCB used a 203. Two different rigs.
    What does "splashed" mean? and what does "used" mean? Did they "splash" the 203 or they used an actual 203 mold?

  15. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    High Ridge Missouri 63049
    Posts
    2,252
    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    What does "splashed" mean? and what does "used" mean? Did they "splash" the 203 or they used an actual 203 mold?
    Bass Cat purchased a Champion 203 & made a mold from it.

  16. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    maryland heights, MO
    Posts
    251
    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Charger splashed a 210 and a 198. BCB used a 203. Two different rigs.
    ah I see, yeah makes sense since the charger is called a 210, lol, alright questions answerd thanks.

  17. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Long Grove, IA
    Posts
    178
    #57
    Is that a Bravo 1 on that 300?

  18. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley Park, MO
    Posts
    912
    #58
    Love that color scheme Mark! l like those back braces too!

    Mike

  19. Member MMosher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bout 50 miles West of St. Louis
    Posts
    5,624
    #59
    Yes, its a solid prop that I was using for break in. Still playing with props and just about have her dialed in.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasscatmanQCA View Post
    Is that a Bravo 1 on that 300?

  20. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Branson West, Missouri
    Posts
    31
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by JaguarJim View Post
    SO.....Charger isn't building the champ 203 hull with Charger top cap anymore?? did they sell the mold to BCB???
    Announced at the Charger/Champion Owners Tournament...203 from Charger is in the works!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast