Expride 7’2 MH vs Destroyer Daemos

Hey fellas ,

just wanted to see which rod has a little more backbone than the other ?

thankyou

2. Member
    The Expride won’t break if you try to fish with it. I like both but I think the Expride is a little stronger and probably more durable.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info

4. Member
    Does anyone have the exact weight of the Expride 7’2mh?

5. Member
    I own both of these rods. The Expride is definitely a stronger rod. The daemos is made for single hook moving baits so it's a bit more moderate.
    I come from the land of the ice and snow.
    YouTube: PunchFishing

6. Member
    Thankyou !

7. Member
    I own both of these as well and would agree with Punch. I've pitched Texas Rigs and Jigs with my Expride and thrown big topwaters with it. The daemos can handle single hook baits but I'd still to the single hook moving baits. It's also a very good normal-sized topwater and "ripping traps in grass" rod. I doubt I'd throw normal sized treble hooked baits on the Expride unless I had to.

I dont own a Daemos but I do own several other Megabass rods and I also have the 7 ft 2 MH Expride and its a fantastic “general purpose” do anything rod. I have fished everything you could imagine on the rod except a jerkbait and bottom contact baits and im planning on doing that this fall and winter. The only thing I dont like about the rod is that stinking sharp trigger. I have to hold the rod a little different that I do my Megabass rods but its not bothersome enough to make me get rid of the rod. Its becoming one of my favorite rods to use. The closest rod backbone wise I could compare the Expride to would be the Perfect Pitch in the XX line up.