Thread: PHX vers Elite

PHX vers Elite

what's the difference between the two? pros and cons

2. Member
    Same top cap, PHX has a different hull, elite as the pro xp hull so it's faster.
    2022 Phoenix 721 / 250 Mercury ProXs / MK Ultrex
    HB Helix 12 G4N / Garmin 106sv / Livescope

3. Tico
    Improved (my opinion) bow shroud on Elite and lower gunnel in the front. Go to Weidas' youtube channel

4. Member
    For those that have been in both what would you say is better in rough water 921 pro or 20PHX?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFMP View Post
    Same top cap, PHX has a different hull, elite as the pro xp hull so it's faster.
    I think the Wiedas video does a great job explaining the 921 Elite. I believe the PHX is designed for BIG water like the Great Lakes with higher gunnels and more strakes? The Elite appears to be setup as a 21'6" footer that should be great for shallow fishing.

6. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by BassDaggett View Post
    I think the Wiedas video does a great job explaining the 921 Elite. I believe the PHX is designed for BIG water like the Great Lakes with higher gunnels and more strakes? The Elite appears to be setup as a 21'6" footer that should be great for shallow fishing.
    All true however the Elite will still be a better rough water ride than any other bass boat made with the exception of the 21 PHX. To me the Elite is the best of both worlds. Great center box layout with the day box and the slightly shallower draft.
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66