Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Still waiting on parts from power pole. Starting to p/$$ me off. Supposed to get boat last friday. It was upper 60s and beautiful all week here. Tomorrow through next Tuesday won't get out of the forties. Bow hunting may be back on the table

2. Member
    Well I finally picked up the boat on Friday. I was at Great America (amusement park ) all weekend, and work didn't allow me to get out till today. Starting at 930 am this morning in 41 degree air Temps I set out on lake winnebago to do my break in. Everything went smooth, I got 4 and a half hours in and the most critical first two hours went perfect by the book. I am very pleased with the boat. It was a much drier ride than I was expecting. For guys not from wisconsin, lake winnebago is large and known to be rough. Today wasn't bad not perfect but not bad and I stayed bone dry. The new ultrex works great along with the power poles, although neither of those can shine till I'm actually fishing. The garmin electronics worked as they should but I am beginning to wonder if garmin was the way I should've gone, time will tell. All in all I'm happy with the purchase. I'm hoping to get 4 more hours on it tomorrow and be able to fish Sunday. I will keep you guys updated as I go, thank you guys for all the replies.

3. Member
    welcome home!!

4. Member
    Well I got to get out for 3 real fishing trips after breakin (and before the snow came). I believe I am more pleased with the trolling motor down actually fishing than I thought I would be. Coming out of a walleye boat the lack of wind blowing the boat is awesome. Can't wait to start the tournament season in April.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12