1993 Evinrude 150 fuel question/leaking fuel

Have a 1993 Evinrude 150 just put on a project boat. Motor will start and run fine in idle. I did find some fuel leaks. Took some pics but files are to large to upload. It is at the black plastic fuel rails that enter three places on each side. They are a vertical black rail that has a round section entering behind the carbs and is held in place with a small appears stainless clip with a single screw holding it in place. I wish I could get the pics to upload as they show exactly what and where. Is there an o ring of some sort that creates the seal there? I can text or email pics

Thanks

2. Member
    Two o rings at each entry, ethanol fuel eats them up. The new o rings are ethanol resistance. Expensive but worth it, you will have to move the belly pan out of the way to replace them. Lightly oil them with outboard motor oil, they will slide in easier. Get a OMC service manual for this motor, you will save time and money.

Great thanks! It’s exactly what I assumed it was. I appreciate the info! What is the part/I ring actual name?

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    O ring part number 0335362

Got my new o rings and installed them beginning of week. At some point in the past someone had double stacked some conventional sized o rings in there so there were 24 o rings instead of 12. I just had to shake my head when I saw that one. Still chasing a fuel delivery problem but have few more things to check