Power pole question

I just sold my gen 1 pro series power pole so I could upgrade to a new one the the cm2 technology. What is the difference between a sportsman 2 and a pro series 2? Only thing I could gather is a second longer deploy time and a 3 year vs a 5 year warranty. 85% of the time the only time my pole gets used is at the dock launching my boat.

2. Member
    just get the pro 2's from k & K they will be the same as buying sporstmans
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

3. BBC SPONSOR
    To answer your question.

In addition to what you have noted. The Pro2 has the round holes milled into the Channels. The upper knuckle is painted, and the poles are available in gloss black or white.

Feel free to contact me for pricing.

Rich 954-917-0634.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by joebone1 View Post
    just get the pro 2's from k & K they will be the same as buying sporstmans
    Actually there is about 400.00 price difference on the package between the 2 models with Our package pricing.
    OP I sent you a PM. Thanks for the shoutout Joebone..

5. Member
    I was thinking about purchasing a pair of the pro 2 series until I spoke with k & k and the price difference to purchase the Blade series was minimal considering what you are receiving.
    Last edited by botrdav; 09-29-2019 at 08:53 PM.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by botrdav View Post
    I was thinking about purchasing a pair of the pro 2 series until I spoke with k & k and the price difference to purchase the Blade series was minimal considering what you are receiving.
    This is very true for the slight upgrade in price for the blade package vs the pro II package from us, the majority of our customers opt to go for the blade upgrade. A very wise decision IMO. We appreciate your business David.