2. Member
    Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620
    Is this hull their own design or have they used another boats hull to build this boat? Does anyone know?

3. Member
    I got my response from Big D. Marine. looks like the 2 rod boxes handle rods up to 88" and 91". My shortest rods are 92" with most 98" to 108". Rod lockers won't work for most of us.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPro201 View Post
    Is this hull their own design or have they used another boats hull to build this boat? Does anyone know?
    Les, I don't know if the forward section of the hull is similar to Triton or not, but the aft portion is a type of tunnel hull. Very interesting looking & may get rid of some of the chine walk that Triton was notorious for.

https://caymasboats.com/svvt/

Quote Originally Posted by John Jackson View Post
    Rod lockers won't work for most of us.
    Should read "Rod lockers won't work for 2% of us."

6. Member
    Caymas boats will take a 8' rods. spec order sheet states:Port Side 8’ Rod-Rack with 12-Rod Capacity, under standard Features, under Hull&Deck
    I fish with mostly all 7', 7.6 and 7.11
    Last edited by billproxs; 11-04-2019 at 07:37 PM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Les, I don't know if the forward section of the hull is similar to Triton or not, but the aft portion is a type of tunnel hull. Very interesting looking & may get rid of some of the chine walk that Triton was notorious for.

https://caymasboats.com/svvt/
    That's just on the saltwater boats.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPro201 View Post
    President told me its Earls Bentz own hull design. Bottom was widen over 7 inches out on the ends for a faster, dryer, smoother ride, also to allow wider deck space up top. larger fuel tank added, all for those longer boats rides. Rear Sponsons help with today's added weights, side to side stability, better hole shot.