Last Day today at work!

Turned in my badge and computer after 18 years at the company. Headed to the golf course.
    i will feel it Monday when I won’t have to drive to downtown and sit at the office tower.
    it will feel good. 63 years young. 2 jobs in the last 38 years.

I will Golf, fish and hunt for at least two months before making a decision on next phase of life.
    Branson may be the next stop for us. Headed for a visit there in 2 weeks. Will also check around Knoxville Tennessee and maybe even Alabama.
    Life has been good so far, but it could really start to be good!

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    I live outside of Knoxville and its not bad. For golf and fishing, I'd defiantly head to Bama.

3. Member
    Congrats on your retirement. Thought I would fish a lot when I retired 4 years ago, turns out I golf more . Either way, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearetta View Post
    Turned in my badge and computer after 18 years at the company. Headed to the golf course.
    i will feel it Monday when I won’t have to drive to downtown and sit at the office tower.
    it will feel good. 63 years young. 2 jobs in the last 38 years.

I will Golf, fish and hunt for at least two months before making a decision on next phase of life.
    Branson may be the next stop for us. Headed for a visit there in 2 weeks. Will also check around Knoxville Tennessee and maybe even Alabama.
    Life has been good so far, but it could really start to be good!

5. Member
    Congratulations on retirement. I took the step 2 years ago and spend more time at golf than fishing, but all is good. You will enjoy the change in your life.

6. Member
    Congrats on your retirement. The hardest decision I make during the summer is; play golf today or go fishing. I quail hunt in the fall so that gets tossed into the decision making process. Yep life is good!

7. Member
    I love quail hunting behind dogs. My dad was a big quail dog hunter in Kansas and I got to hunt with him for many years before he finally gave it up. I buy one planted bird shoot per year for the grandsons to shoot over dogs. They love it. I love watching them enjoy it.

8. Member
    Scramble golf tournament today. Not really golf but close. Nice day. Our ace was a former OSU golfer who could crank drives at 330ish. Some of them were huge and in the fairways. But 11 under did not put us in the money. Tough putting for us today.

congrats on the retirement and enjoy.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

10. Member
    Congrats

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    congrats on the retirement and enjoy.
    + 1

Congrats enjoy