New to me 2009 Softail Custom

Bought from a friend, hadn't been ridden since 2016. Unmolested bike with some add ons, one owner and lots of extras. 2 motorcycle dollies, 4 helmets, batwing fairing, windshield, factory shop manual. 1 set of leather chaps, 4 HD jackets, 2 leather vests. Bright Ass Lights and mirrors with integrated turn signals, chrome engine guard and Bar and Shield pegs and HD branded leather saddle bags.IMG_0738.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Sweet looking custom. The soft tail custom is one of my favorites. Sounds like you got all the goodies to go along with it. Ride safe.

Nice!!! How bad was the inside of the fuel tank or was it full? Did you get it going yet?

4. Member
    Been running perfect from the day I bought it, I was worried about it. The only problem I have come across is BAL (Bright Ass Light) programmed. Put the factory brake and running light on and determined the brake light was on all the time. Evidently when po put on the after market grips he didn't get the clam shell lined up properly and the brake switch was in a bind. I kept my Yamaha Deluxe, miss having music and hard bags but bought this more for a play toy.