It has been an interesting tournament season for me. Common theme is that I can't get out of my own damn way. I've been in quite the funk going back to last season, and I'm second guessing myself & my decisions as a result. Good or bad, I end up thinking of the right things initially in many situations, but then I talk myself out of doing those things for one reason or another. This tournament was no exception, but we still did alright in the end, finishing in the middle of the pack, 4th place out of 8 boats. This was back at the end of June (I purposefully upload tournament recap vids well after I've fished them) on Newfound Lake in New Hampshire, which has some incredibly good smallmouth. Beautiful scenery on a deep & very clear glacial lake. As usual, I go over the why's and what's for the methods behind my madness, reflect on what I could have done better, what did go well, etc. These are my personal favorite type of videos, where I spend far more time in the 'analytical' stage of fishing. Enjoy!