Heading to Bikes Blues and BBQ in Fayettvill AR tomorrow morning

couldn't take off more than a day so we are heading down tomorrow morning early to go check everything out. First time going to any Bike Rally so pretty excited to get there.
    if any of you all are there shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up.
    Plan to ride the Pig Trail and the Jasper Disaster.

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    Have fun, I'll see you in a couple weeks.

Will have to say it was the first time for me and the wife at a Bike Rally and it did not disappoint. I have never seen so many bikes before in my life.
    we just sat on Dickson Street a few times for hours watching all the different bikes run up and down the street.
    we did the Pig Trail which was a lot of fun and some awesome scenery as well. the first switchback going down just about got me though, took the corner a little too wide going in and ended up coming out on the white line on the outside but was still ok but it was close.
    got our picture at the end of the Pig at the store bought some shirts then headed back up the road. going up was much better.
    really cant wait to go back down there and do some more riding. hoping to get in one more trip this year if we can.
    cant wait to go next year.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Will have to say it was the first time for me and the wife at a Bike Rally and it did not disappoint. I have never seen so many bikes before in my life.
    we just sat on Dickson Street a few times for hours watching all the different bikes run up and down the street.
    we did the Pig Trail which was a lot of fun and some awesome scenery as well. the first switchback going down just about got me though, took the corner a little too wide going in and ended up coming out on the white line on the outside but was still ok but it was close.
    got our picture at the end of the Pig at the store bought some shirts then headed back up the road. going up was much better.
    really cant wait to go back down there and do some more riding. hoping to get in one more trip this year if we can.
    cant wait to go next year.
    Hey Luke my Son and I rode over Friday with 5 other bikes from Mtn. Home. We had a great time it was our first trip like that on the bikes We stopped at the Harley shop in Eureka Springs and at the Pig Trail Harley shop. We didn't ride any of the big rides but we went to Baum's stadium and shopped on Sat. then rode down Dickson on way back to motel. We hit Dickson both Fri and Sat night. It was quite and experience . We are looking forward to next year already. The only thing I will change is my ride. I am shopping for a Triglide before next year. At 65 yr old I need something a little more comfortable tha