2014 Alpha 211R Quetion

I Just bought a 2014 Alpha 211R. The owner manual says there should be a switch to turn everything off in the bilge compartment starboard side. I can't find any switch.
    The only switch I see is the one in the rear starboard compartment that switch batteries if the main one dies.
    Hopefully someone with the same model can shed some light. So excited to be back in a legend. I previously had a Alpha 211 boat #3 when they first came out in 2008. Sold it in 2012 to get a bay boat and now I'm back in a legend.

2. Member
    I have the same model. There's a breaker above the battery charger in the very back compartment that kills everything associated with the starting battery and one in the same place on the opposite side above the trolling motor batteries that kills the feed to the trolling motor. Both are easy to get to.

Yeh I saw that one. Should the power trim and tilt still work on the throttle handle and the motor if that switch is tripped.
    Mine does weather it's tripped or reset and I don't think it should when it's tripped.
    Also do you have the minn kota 460 in your boat, if so, looking at it from left to right, which battery is wired to what bank ? The second one from the left is solid Red & Green, one battery was 12.06V, so I charged it with an external charger, it is full now but the charger still solid Red & Green.
    Sorry for the many questions !
    Last edited by NewEnglandLegend; 09-26-2019 at 06:34 AM.

4. Member
    I'll take a look this weekend and let you know

I figured out how the charger is wired. the second bank to the middle trolling battery is shot. Probably the Temperature sensor.

6. Member
    I had the same thing happen to my charger on one of the banks. I use a separate charger for my starting battery now

Did you get a chance to check the switch on the starboard side if it cuts power to the trim & tilt switch on the throttle handle and the motor when tripped ?

8. Member
    I have 2013 and even with that breaker tripped the trim on motor still works

9. Member
    Yeah. I checked and it doesn't kill power to the trim on mine either.

10. Member
    I'm glad your pointing this out. There should be a switch that kills power to the trim in the case the contacts get stuck on the trim motor

In the owners manual online it says that there is one, but it shows it to be like the one in the compartment behind the driver seat, That's why I questioned it.
    Must be in the newer models after 2014.

Do you guys know where I could get the cover that covers the livewell hoses in the bilge area.
    I checked Great Lake Skipper, they don't have any.

13. Member
    I'd try QC Fiberglass in Streetman Texas. The former owner of Legend owns it and does warranty work on Legend boats. Hopefully he can make it.

I tried QC fiberglass, no answer. is anything printed on yours, like Part Number or Manufacturer. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by NewEnglandLegend; 10-08-2019 at 07:57 PM.

15. Member
    Sorry, I couldn't find a part number on mine

No worry. Thank you for checking.