Warranty Documentation?

Hi all,

I just bought a Falcon 195 with a Suzuki on the back. The dealer said he submitted registration for warranty, and that was it. Is Suzuki supposed to send me the documentation? How do I get proof?

2. Member
    Please allow me to help with this as I have infinite wisdom on the subject as many here would agree.
    Most likely Suzuki already has you in the system. Are you getting the 3+3 warranty?

I could make this a longer post than necessary by telling you what they MIGHT do. I will just tell you to call corporate and have your serial number ready. When you speak to your case worker they should be able to go ahead and email you a warranty document today. You can print that for your documentation as it will have all critical info on it. I don't want to speak for certain, but it's likely you will never see any paperwork if you don't speak up. That's not to say they won't have you warrantied.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new boat. I've read some of your posts regarding the purchasing process through your boat dealer. Don't let all that bother you. You have a great rig.

3. Member
    Thank you for the kind words! I just read your 11-12 page thread on your motor troubles, and I gotta say I really hope that everything is working out for you. I'll call Suzuki tmrw. Yes, the dealer said he signed me up for the 3+3, as well as gave me a form to sign for the rebate. The manager of the dealer seems okay, he's tyring to make it right, it was just that one sales person that didn't know what he was doing. Falcon has been stellar, and it gives me confidence in their product.

Now I just need to wait for 3 battery trays to come, then I can finally hook up the trolling motor and go fish!

4. Member
    You should get a confirmation letter from Suzuki, that's what I received.

5. Member
    I'm no expert on props and technical jargon like Booter, Moonlighter and a few others on here but can help the best I can. This Suzuki forum is small but has the answers and/or sound advice for anything that may come up.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbruce View Post
    You should get a confirmation letter from Suzuki, that's what I received.
    I certainly never received anything. But I'm apparently a complete anomaly and probably not Suzuki's favorite customer by any means.

7. Member
    On a tangent, I went to break in my motor a little and was shocked at how quiet it was on idle. I'm coming from a 30 year old 2 stroke, so this is quite a jump. One thing I noticed is that my motor is a little low, I'll need to raise the jackplate. When I trim down to go, it seems the motor is too deep in the water, and the water pee hole is also submerged.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by th365thli View Post
    it seems the motor is too deep in the water, and the water pee hole is also submerged.
    Wow, that sounds spectacularly too deep.

9. Member
    Yeah "spectacularly too deep " would be a good description of that

10. Member
    It only happens right before take off, when I trim down to get on plane. Once I'm on plane it seems fine. But I definitely can raise it a little bit. Doesn't help that I have 4 batteries in the back, plus my heavy ass.
    Last edited by th365thli; 09-27-2019 at 09:16 PM.

11. Member
    They sent me a warranty card.

12. Member
    I actually received my warranty card as well a few weeks ago.