Do I have to go to the main factory to get a dual console?

I’m buying a 2017 single console. I’d like to have an option for a dual. Where do I have to go and headed it’s a grand ?

2. Member
    I would email Tim. If it already has the kit in the boat you can just order the console. If you need the kit installed I'm not sure they would want a dealer doing that or not

3. Member
    Ya it does not have the kit

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    you are looking at close to $1800 if no kit is pre installed. due to liabilities Phoenix will not sell you the kit parts because they have to be installed by a qualified dealer. that can run 500 to 600 plus the cost of the console.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    Shipping is approx $250 also unless sent to your dealer with a load of boats.

6. Member
    Yikes

7. Member
    FWIW, I’ve had my boat almost three years. Took the passenger console out a couple weeks after I got it and it’s been on the same shelf since that day. Of course I can see where it would come in handy in a cooler climate such as yours. And admittedly, I always have a console in front of me.
    2014 920/SHO

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txbass1 View Post
    FWIW, I’ve had my boat almost three years. Took the passenger console out a couple weeks after I got it and it’s been on the same shelf since that day. Of course I can see where it would come in handy in a cooler climate such as yours. And admittedly, I always have a console in front of me.
    Mine came out the day I brought it home and never went in. I asked during inclement weather but everybody liked the room more than the console

9. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Same here on the second console.....came as a dual and only put it back in the boat 1 time in 4 yrs.....now if the wife ever makes a trip with me, i do have the option to put it in but at this point she makes a trip once every 2 yrs. and then i would probably forget about it and she can eat a few bugs for the ride....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

My dealer installed the kit and ordered my console when I bought my boat. It was a one year old used model at the time

11. Member
    I thought duel console was standard, am i wrong????

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Second console is optional and also the console hardware kit is optional
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by txbass1 View Post

Same here

2013 721 Phoenix 250 Optimax Pro XS
    2020 Ram 3500
    2021 Host Cascade Truck Camper

14. Member
    I had the hardware installed by the and then got the second console from the factory due to the distance from the dealer. Best to have dealer do it all. Just got mine and does not exactly fit in the area where the latch is. The hardware is mounted about 3/8 of an inch to far forward so the notch in the console does not seat. Now need to enlarge the notch to fit. If possible have the dealer do it all unless you are handy.

15. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Same here on the second console.....came as a dual and only put it back in the boat 1 time in 4 yrs.....now if the wife ever makes a trip with me, i do have the option to put it in but at this point she makes a trip once every 2 yrs. and then i would probably forget about it and she can eat a few bugs for the ride....
    My wife fishes with me all the time and I picked up a full face helmet with a face shield and she loves it. She would rather us have the extra room so she just puts on her helmet for long runs. She’s a trooper.
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66