Weatherby Mark V altitude

Looking to buy one. Anyone have one they’ve used? If so, likes and dislikes?

2. Member
    The mark v action is very well made. Best production rifle on the market imo.

Mine has had a really light profile barrel. It shoots great but strings vertically if you do not let it cool between shots. I wish it were a 30-06 or 270 instead of 300 Weatherby. It does not see much use because of the chambering.

I would expect it to be on par with Weatherby’s other offerings in that price range. Should be a good shooter. What caliber are you considering?
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

4. Member
    Really good sales going on right now if you can still find one available, i looked one over but ended up getting the Arroyo instead, every Weatherby I've owned has been accurate. I could have flipped a coin between the two, I just liked the Arroyo color a little better.

5. Member
    I’m looking for a 257 wby mag or a 270 wby mag. Gunbroker had an auction for a 257 and I got logged out at the last minute or I would have bid and won it. Guess it wasn’t meant to be.