Thread: 2013 ZX 20

2013 ZX 20

I have been looking at purchasing a 2013 ZX20 for some time now and I’m looking for some input from previous owners , likes and dislikes, rod and tackle storage layout, and boat handling . The motor is a 250 SHO with a manual jack plate . Thanks in advance guys.

2. Member
    Love mine!

3. Member
    I came out of an older ZX200. Best ride I have ever owned. Fast also. I have a dual console. I have 2 complaints:

Dual console makes me feel a little cramped when sitting down to retie.

I wish the live well overflow was below the recirc spout so it would splash water instead of pump under water.

4. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1987 View Post
    I have been looking at purchasing a 2013 ZX20 for some time now and I’m looking for some input from previous owners , likes and dislikes, rod and tackle storage layout, and boat handling . The motor is a 250 SHO with a manual jack plate . Thanks in advance guys.

Lots of folks upgrade their electronics using Precision Sonar Mounts. http://www.precisionsonar.com

2011 Helix left.jpg older SK BRPG Text.jpg

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

I went from an 08 20 iClass to a 2012 ZX20. I made the move to get away from the touch panel, fiberglass fenders and the DMS to a simpler, easier to maintain boat. The iClass had a better ride, however I have no complaints about the ZX20. So far I have no issues with the boat at all other than I don't like the pop up cleats, but I can deal with that! Overall happy with the purchase.